Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Training: For senior management
What makes top consulting firms so good at entering a new industry, finding the issues, and communicating them such that the CEO implements the recommendations? Three ex-McKinsey managers believe they have distilled the answer, and have run a course to teach this to senior managers more than 100 times, across SA’s top companies.
- The program addresses two primary and core consulting skills, which all managers in any business should have:
- Problem solving: how consultants solve any problem, in any environment, despite not having the same deep insight as tenured managers
- Pyramid communication: how consultants win an executive’s mind, whereas employees fail on the same message
- The course has been designed and road tested to quickly move from theory into application:
- The genesis of the course is client demand for training that “teaches our managers the skills that top consultants display”
- The course is fundamentally based on McKinsey’s problem-solving methodology and new-associate training, but has evolved substantially, and there is no IP conflict
- It has been road tested more than 100 times, over 10 years, in corporate clients such as SABMiller, Allan Gray, SBSA, ACSA, and MBA programmes at GIBS, UCT and Henley
- It has proven valuable for graduates, through to the most senior managers in SA. It does not work for non-graduates (they love it, but we know it’s a waste of money, and we find it draining).
- Content ensures successful workgroup outcomes across a wide range of work levels
- We have a risk-free pricing model, to demonstrate our confidence:
- We are happy to do a 2hr sales pitch to senior management in large firms, which does a good job of demonstrating the content’s value
- The first course is only paid for if delegates provide enthusiastically positive feedback (suggested assessment; more than 50% say they would have paid R4000 out of their own pocket)
- Subsequent bookings only honoured whilst prior course’s feedback remains at these unparalleled levels
- Pricing is R80’000+VAT for a 2-day course, suggested 15 to 25 (max) delegates per course for optimal workgroups. 2 FULL days per course required. Accommodation to align with delegates for off-site courses.
Use our contact form and ask for Chris Barker for bookings and information